Community Sports Camps aims to provide an engaging and challenging environment for children to improve their skills, make new friends and ultimately have fun! Our goal is reduce barriers to participation, make a lasting impression and encourage ongoing involvement in sport for boys and girls of all abilities.
How we achieve this
Our program model involves five key principles:
- Partnerships with local clubs, community organisations and schools
- Program delivered around values of improving skills, making friends and having fun!
- Employing staff who are well trained and passionate about children and sport
- Affordable program pricing
- Wide program location spread
Community Sports Camps is now and will be in the future has been developing for a number of years through the interaction of all the current business owners. As owners, we have come from different areas of expertise but are united in our understanding of the importance of and passion for children being involved in physical activity.